Bergamo Health Corporate
What can we do?
Our first step is always a needs analysis with your Human Resources division.
Once we understand the needs of your organization, then we can create a plan that will help your organization with better productivity, less sickness days and an enhanced, healthy work environment.
We support the Australian Consensus statement on the healthy benefits of work - www.rcp.edu.au
This encourages a preventative model of early intervention to encourage productivity. This workplace environment that is committed to the health and well being of its workers has the effect of improving staff morale, encouraging less work absence and sickness leave. This helps strengthen a work culture that supports the notion that personal development is a means to encourage professional development.
Some examples of what we can do include:
- Lunch meeting presentations
- Have staff learn about different aspects of health over lunch eg which brain foods to eat to think clearly, lifting correctly, ways to maximize your days productivity with time management
- Posture and Spine Assessments
- Posture analysis with a handout explaining your postural pattern
- Brief explanation on some suggestions to improve your posture
- Invitation for a Pondera Posturography back at our centre where we can measure a falls risk with computerized force plate technology.
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Are you sitting correctly?
- Is your work environment helping your spine work optimally?
- How we can improve this?
We would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you, or your Health Resources Department, in order to introduce ourselves and discuss ways we could collaborate together. You can contact us by direct email to Dr Paul Bergamo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Doncaster BMW employs over 200 staff members who perform a variety of manual tasks as part of their daily employment.
Recently we engaged with Dr Paul Bergamo, from Bergamo Chiropractic and Nutrition Centre, to present a training session to our staff on the correct procedures for sitting, standing, bending, lifting and carrying. The Presentation was called Be Healthy, Practice Prevention and Early Intervention
The session was presented to our staff during morning tea and Dr Bergamo provided a detailed visual presentation with valuable advice and practical demonstrations.
Our staff were encouraged to “have a go” at various exercises and stretches which everyone enjoyed.
I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Paul Bergamo to any business or individual who would like to understand the best way of looking after our bodies while at work or home.
812-814 Doncaster Road, Doncaster VIC 3108
Direct: Ph 03 8848 2268